We understand that practicing social distancing and staying home all day during these uncertain times can be difficult to adjust to. Many Americans are out of work or working from home and watching their kids who are out of school. Cabin fever is real, and if you are finding yourself struggling to find things to do to keep busy, here are some car project ideas to take up some time and restore your car.
- We know it has probably been ages since you've cleaned out your trunk. Now is a good time!
- Vacuum your floors and seats
- Wipe down interior with interior-safe vehicle wipes
- Clean windows and mirrors with window cleaner
- Give the exterior a hand wash, use a microfiber towel and gentle car washing soap
- Throw away all trash and empty cups living in your car
- Check tire pressure, oil levels, and tire tread
- Take care of any services you've been putting off here at Tri Star Automotive. We are open!
Here at Tri Star Automotive, we would like to reassure you we are doing all we can to protect the health and safety of our customers and staff. As we prepare for the spread of the COVID-19 virus we have put the following measures in place:
- We are conducting frequent cleaning and sanitizing of our showroom, counters, doors, restrooms, shuttle, and all associated areas
- Our team members wash their hands frequently and thoroughly throughout the day
- Hand sanitizer is available for our customers to use
In addition, we have expanded our capabilities to pick up and drop off your vehicle for service and repairs. Just let us know if we can assist you!